We are Committed to Protecting Our Team and Community.
May 22nd, 2020 By Prime Automation
At Prime Automation, we are taking COVID-19 seriously by ensuring the safety of our team members, customers, suppliers, and vendors. As news circulates and businesses continue to
slowly re-open around the Tri-City area, we would like to inform you that we are currently open for business. We are closely monitoring all announcements made by the Canadian Government and the World Health Organization (WHO) related to the COVID-19 pandemic. We will continue to take all necessary steps to keep everyone informed and safe.
Prime’s COVID-19 Prevention Plan
- After March 20th, 2020, those who can work remotely have been given permission to limit any potential exposure or risk by working away from the office
- All international work-related travel has been restricted for team members
- If one of our team members has come in contact with anyone who has traveled recently, we asked that they work remotely until further notice
- For those who are still working in our office, hand sanitizer has been provided
- We are encouraging a two-meter social distancing practice within the workplace
- Those showing signs of symptoms related to this illness (or any illness) must stay at home
Prime’s Project Plan
During this critical time, we are working toward the needs of our customers. We will continue to work toward the success of our ongoing projects. We will be in contact with our customers concerning any delays as we continue to monitor shipments and stock levels. The safety of our team and community is our top priority during this time. We will continue to provide immediate support to all of our team, customers, suppliers, and vendors.
If you have any concerns, we encourage you to contact us directly at Info@primeautomation.ca
Prime Automation Inc.